Horse Behaviour and Training Workshop Day 1 with Justine Harrison
Time & Location
About the event
Would you like to understand your horse’s behaviour and read his body language?
A better understanding of horse behaviour and body language can help you improve your relationship with your own horse and give you the confidence to make better-informed choices about riding, handling, training and competing.
This one day workshop is an introduction to horse behaviour and body language. The day will include presentations as well as observational exercises with horses. You will benefit from an improved understanding of how your own horse behaves and gain new practical skills to help keep, manage and train your horse.
You will learn about:
• different aspects of horse behaviour (including play, sleep, their social life, eating, drinking, movement, reproduction etc)
• the horse's behavioural needs
• tips to improve your horse’s behaviour and reduce stress
• equine communication
• reading equine body language
• how to recognise pain, stress and fear
• how to assess emotional thresholds
• practical observation of the horse’s body language
This workshop is aimed at horse owners, students and equestrian professionals interested in learning more about horse behaviour.
CPD attendance certificates will be available, please email Justine if you would like one.
Tickets are limited and need to be purchased in advance, no tickets will be available on the door.
To purchase your ticket, please visit: